Delivering extensive expertise in the HR and employment industries, superior customer service and technological savvy, to aid with your human resource management processes, GTM provides 3 levels of service for clients:
Through our HR Central portal, employers and HR professionals will find numerous resources to support them in their day-to-day work, including information on employment laws, regulations and relationship management.
With HR Central, users can read articles, download employee handbook information, forms and job descriptions; as well as access an extensive HR knowledgebase containing answers to many employment and relationship questions, plus much more. Additional benefits include:
- 24/7 Online Access
- Straight-forward best practices, advice and information
- Guidance from trusted experts
- Always current information and resources
An established, SAS-70 certified and respected industry leader, GTM is committed to delivering extensive expertise in the HR and employment industries, superior customer service and technological savvy, to aid with your human resources management.
GTM’s HR Central is available now! Simply click here to access the extensive resources available at HR Central.
HR Central PLUS
For more complex HR issues which require individual attention and guidance, GTM offers additional support including:
- Ongoing HR Support Services
- Document Customization
- Employee Handbook Development
GTM's HR Central Plus offer clients expert advice, information and assistance to help effectively and legally handle day-to-day operational and employee-relations issues.
If there is a need to resolve workforce utilization problems, make business-related, defensible personnel decisions, develop fair and sound policies and practices, and/or continue to operate profitably while maintaining satisfied employees and customers HR consultants are available with little advance notice.
Our individualized, confidential and personalized HR Central PLUS Services include:
- Providing information, advice, and assistance by phone, mail, fax, e-mail and/or personal visit in response to specific questions, requests for materials, and pending personnel actions, such as discipline or termination
- Troubleshooting workplace problems
- Providing guidance on human resources Best Practices
- Advice on how to plan and implement projects in such areas as job analysis and job descriptions, job restructuring, reducing employee turnover and absenteeism
- Complying with employment laws and regulations; minimizing risk of lawsuits
- Advice on how to design or improve performance appraisal systems
- Advice on improving selection interviewing and hiring processes
- Establishing a more structured personnel function
- Effectively dealing with troubled and difficult employees
- Administering employee leaves and wage and hour issues
HR Central PRO
For additional assistance with longer term projects for which planning assistance and/or training is required, HR Support consultants are extremely flexible in providing an appropriate level of service according to the employer's needs, preferences, and priorities.
- Wage & Benefits Audit
- Payroll Audit
- Human Resources Audit
- Employee Handbook Review & Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team/Management Training
*Available on a per pay period basis. Utilize the service as long as you need it; enjoy the convenience of having this available with no long term commitment.
**HR support consultants can be available for design and implementation of HR projects. Ask us for a quote.
Contact us for a customized quote on our HR Services.