HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS FOR HOUSEHOLDS
Health insurance is becoming a necessary benefit for household employers to offer their employees.
Why Offer Benefits?
- Because life is unpredictable
- Even if your employee is healthy and young, they can be caught off guard by an unexpected illness or injury.
- Because medical care is expensive
- The financial risk your employees take without health insurance also puts you at risk if they are suddenly unavailable to work and cannot afford the necessary medical attention to recover quickly. A typical hospital stay can cost over $20,000, including physician charges, follow-up care, and hospital charges.
- Because health coverage helps protect employees financially
- Medical care can quickly add up to a staggering financial loss. Coverage limits out-of-pocket costs, protects their assets and safeguards their future earnings. Retain good employees by offering assistance through financial security.
- Because it covers more than just injury and illness
- It's not just the emergencies that insurance covers. It is also the preventative healthcare needed to safeguard against future health problems. By helping with health insurance, you as a household employer are assisting in eliminating surprise illnesses, and resulting absenteeism.
- Because health coverage can be affordable
- If you help out as the employer, there are low monthly premiums available for single employees working in the household employment industry.
At GTM, we will make it easy for you to provide health insurance to your nanny or household employee. We have linked together with health insurance partners to offer low-cost health insurance due to your affiliation with GTM.
Click here to complete our FREE Health Insurance Quote, email us or call (888) 432-7972!
Each state has its own insurance rules, regulations, and mandates. GTM works with partners who have the expertise to help you sort through each state’s requirements so you choose a plan that is right for you. Regardless of how many employees you have or where you are located, you can choose from a group of insurance carriers and plan types. They can help you with health insurance that fits within your budget.
In addition, GTM has partnered with eHealth Insurance Services, Inc. a leading source of health insurance for individuals and families. Licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, eHealth Insurance has developed partnerships with more than 150 health insurance companies, offering more than 5,000 health insurance products online.
The current products available are:
Need Health Insurance? FREE Instant Quotes!
- Health Insurance
- Short-term Health Insurance
- Student Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Dental Discount Cards