If you employ a nanny or domestic employee, you may be required by law to provide and maintain Workers’ Compensation coverage.
In other states, coverage is voluntary.
Regardless, don't assume that this liability is covered under
your Homeowner's Insurance Policy! A single work related accident can leave you, the employer, liable for thousands of dollars in medical bills and feel obligated to pay for lost wages.
Workers’ Compensation will cover necessary medical bills and a portion of your employee’s wages should he/she becomes injured or ill as a result of duties. By hiring GTM as your Workers’ Compensation broker, we will deliver you coverage offering numerous benefits, often not available with other brokers, which include:
- Access to electronic policies
- Payments processed electronically
- Ability to accept credit card payments
- Excellent customer service record for potential claims
- Simple annual audit processes
- Geographic flexibility - your policy may move with you as you move
- Cancel any time in the event you stop having Household Help.
Most importantly, GTM will make every effort to ensure you, as an insurance client, are in compliance with state law.
Request a Quote