HOUSEHOLD WORKERS' COMPENSATION INSURANCE
SAVE TIME AND EFFORT
Let GTM do the work! Securing Workers’ Compensation for household employees can be confusing, difficult and time consuming. The insurance professionals at GTM have years of experience of assisting household and business employers in securing the Workers’ Compensation Insurance policy that is right for them.
Additionally, GTM can help you with policy renewals and annual audit completion.
Here are the requirements of some of the states that have Workers Compensation laws below:
- California – Any worker with earnings of $100 within 90 days prior to injury
- Connecticut - Employee who works 26 hours a week or more
- District of Columbia - Employee who works on average 18.46 hours a week or more
- Illinois – Employee who works 40 hours a week or more
- Massachusetts – Employee who works 16 hours a week or more.
- Maryland – Any worker with earnings of $1000 in a calendar quarter
- New York – Employee who works 40 hours a week or more
If you reside in one of the states listed, contact GTM Insurance Brokerage today to help you with securing the mandatory insurance. Click here to review Workers' Compensation regulations by state.
For more information, or specific questions, regarding Household Workers' Compensation Insurance with GTM Employment Benefits LLC., please email us or click here to complete our FREE Quote form.
GTM's affiliate company, GTM Employment Benefits LLC, is a licensed Property, Casualty, Accident, Health and Life Insurance brokerage in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI,
MN, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI.