Health Options To Suit Any Budget
Save Money With HRAs From GTM
Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) are a creative option for household employers with a range of budgets who want to offer a contribution program for health-related expenses as an employee benefit.
GTM is offering household employers a revolutionary way to help provide healthcare benefits to your employee.
HRAs really are the best news in healthcare benefits and in the household employment industry for many years - whether you use an HRA as a standalone option or combine it with a major medical insurance plan.
HRAs are flexible, convenient, and cost-effective, offering:
- Freedom of choice to help control healthcare costs for your employee
- Freedom of control making your employee accountable for the management of their medical treatments
- Convenient roll-over feature so you don't lose your contributions at the end of the year, or when an employee leaves
- Flexible budget options - contribution amounts that you determine
- Versatile - an HRA can be used alongside other savings accounts and health options and can be used to fund insurance premiums and deductibles
- Popular with the employee - HRAs use employer contributions not employee salary deductions
HRAs allow employees and employers to take advantage of the lower premiums offered by high-deductible major medical plans and help keep healthcare costs under control.
The employee becomes more self-reliant, aware of healthcare issues, and develops better judgment with health-related costs and arrangements.
The employer offers a useable, affordable employment benefit to their employee that helps recruit and retain the best employees, but doesn't break the bank.
An HRA is a win-win for everyone!
- Define an amount per year you want to contribute for your employee(s)
- Set up a GTM HRA account. Your contribution is automatically drawn into a GTM account for your employee on a pay period basis
- Inform your employee of the contribution amount and how they can use the money
- Check quarterly GTM statements to keep track of the account
- Read and understand the HRA account plans and what medical expenses are eligible for reimbursement
- Keep a receipt and record of medical expenses for you and your dependents
- Send in claims for reimbursement promptly
- Access the HRA account online to manage expenses
If you are interested in health options listed above, please contact us at 888-432-7972 or complete this form and fax it back to us at 518-836-2555.
To inquire about the HRAs available to you, click here.