How to Hire a Nanny, 2nd Edition Available Now!
Download a Preview Chapter Today!
How to Hire a Nanny, 2nd Edition, written by GTM Founder and CEO Guy Maddalone, is now available for purchase on Amazon.com and any local bookstore, although a FREE download of the chapter titled “Managing Payroll and Taxes” is available today!
Throughout this chapter and the entire book, Maddalone provides guidance and insight on being an employer of a nanny, senior caregiver or other household employee. In addition to managing payroll and taxes, the book also covers topics including:
- Types of Household Help
- Hiring your Nanny or other Household Help
- Senior Care in the Home (New)
- Employing a Noncitizen (New)
- Finding Help on your Own (New)
- Using a Professional Agency to Hire Help
- The Work Agreement
- Personnel Practices for the Home
- Determining Wages and Scheduling Hours
- Employee Benefits to Help Retain the Best
- Managing Payroll and Taxes (Available for download now!)
- Health, Safety, and Insurance
- Illegal Discrimination in the Home
- Termination, Resignation, and Saying Goodbye
Start educating yourself today on household employment and download your preview chapter today!