WORKERS' COMPENSATION & DISABILITY
For Clients Convenience, GTM offers Workers' Compensation Insurance and New York Disability Insurance.
SAVE TIME AND EFFORT
Let GTM do the work! Getting Workers’ Compensation and Disability Insurance through GTM Employment Benefits makes compliance with the law easier than ever. It’s just another one of the many value-added benefits you'll enjoy when outsourcing your insurance needs to GTM Employment Benefits!
- GTM offers a Pay-As-You-Go feature, where GTM will process select client premiums on your behalf based on the carrier selected
- GTM's Workers’ Compensation Audit Services saves our clients time when an auditor or other agent performs annual payroll review
GTM's affiliate company, GTM Employment Benefits, is a Licensed Broker in Property & Casualty Insurance and brokers Workers' Compensation Insurance through multiple Workers' Compensation Insurance carriers.
- All business clients (in NYS) are required to have Workers' Compensation Insurance when employing an employee
- As a broker, GTM works on your behalf to shop quotes from various carriers to providing you with the most competitive and pre-qualified options
- WC rates are set by the individual states, however from time to time the rate can be less expensive based on discounts and payment history
- Based on the clients need for safety counseling or claim processing, the service relationship can be further developed and expanded
DISABILITY LAW (NYS only)
Disability is a special section of the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, protecting workers from non-occupational injury or sickness. All employers in New York State who employ one or more employees on each of 30 days in a calendar year becomes a covered employer and must provide this coverage effective at the end of four consecutive weeks following the 30th day of employment until four weeks after termination. This is a benefit that protects workers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for non-work related accident or illness, including pregnancy.
Ask a GTM Representative about our Enhanced Disability plans.
Contact us today for more information.
Licensed in CA, CT, DC, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, TX and VA.